If comfort and space is what you’re looking for then this five bedroom home is sure to impress.
Multiple living and entertainment zones, low-maintenance backyard – large enough to accommodate an above ground swimming pool or a granny flat (STCA) and recently renovated interiors, this is the house you’ve been waiting for.
Property features include:
– Formal, informal living and dining area, perfect to separate casual and entertaining guests spaces.
– Sundrenched and low maintenance backyard with a garden shed. Spacious enough that you can comfortably hold a family gathering, play a ball game, install an above ground swimming pool or build a granny flat, subject to council approval.
– Bedroom downstairs perfect for guest or grandparent accommodation. This can also be used as a study or office area.
– Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtop, built in appliances and plenty of storage space.
– 4 bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes and ensuite to main.
– Tiled flooring in the ground floor level and wooden flooring upstairs, perfect for those wanting to avoid carpet interiors.
– Renovated with new LED downlights, kitchen appliances, floorboards, curtains, blinds internal painting and air conditioner ducts.
– Situated in the prestigious Tuscan Waters estate of Glenwood.
– Short distance away from major motorways such as M2 and M7, Glenwood Gurudwara Sahib (Sikh Temple) and other desirable amenities such as:
Primary: Caddies Creek Public School – 2.1Km or 4 min drive
Secondary: Glenwood High School – 1.8Km or 3 min drive
Childcare: Bright Achievers Early Centre – 400m or 4 min walk
Nearest Bus Stop: 400m on Greenhill Dr or 4 min walk
Nearest T-Way Bus Stop: 1Km or 14 min walk
Nearest Metro Station: Bella Vista 1.8Km or 3 min drive
Nearest Train Station: Seven Hills 5.6Km or 10 min drive
Woolworths Glenwood: 2.2Km or 4 min drive
Glenwood Medical Centre: 2.2Km or 4 min drive
Valentine Sports Park: 700m or 7 min walk
Knightsbridge Park: on Faol Way – 150m or 1 min walk
Call us today to find out more or come along to the next open for inspection.
*In light of the recent developments regarding COVID-19, we ask that if you wish to visit one of our properties that you adhere to the health guidelines issued by the NSW Government. Please remain home if you are feeling unwell, minimise contact, and maintain 1.5m physical distancing inside and outside the property. As we work through this process, we kindly ask you to be patient during an inspection and follow the advice of the agent*
Paras & Baz Real Estate and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources that are deemed to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.